• A total of $25,000 CASH will be given away each promotional day.
• Tickets can be printed from the Find Your Winning Moment Kiosks.
• Guests will receive a chance to battle the chicken in Tic-Tac-Toe after earning 100 base – points earned Sundays – Thursdays in March 2019 from 7am – 8pm.
• One Hot Seat drawing will be conducted during the promotion at 1pm on Sunday, March 3, 2019. Guest will receive one (1) FREE entry to battle the chicken.
• Guests ean one entry for every 100 base-points and can battle a live chicken in tic-tac-toe on Sundays – Thursdays in March at PROMOTION CENTRAL from 1pm – pm. Guests tickets will then be placed in the second chance drawing for a share of $25,000 CASH on March 30th
• At the request of the Guest they can redeem for one (1) FREE entry ticket into the promotion on Saturday, March 30th
from 10am – 8pm.
• Tickets will be drawn from a drawing drum/barrel located at the promotional area. Said drawing drum/barrel will be secured under lock and key and will remain under surveillance throughout the duration of the promotion.
• Ten (10) winners will be drawn from the drawing drum/barrel beginning at 8pm until 9pm on March 30th
• At the time of the regular and Grand Prize drawing:
- If the winner is present, he will present his/her Rewards Card and valid ID to claim his/her prize. If winner does not have their ID-CMP will be checked for a valid ID and verified by the Security Officer.
- A security officer will be present and will verify winners.
- If a guest is not present within two (2) minutes of his name being called, another name will be pulled from Bally’s quick draw every two (2) minutes until enough guests are present for the round to begin. If a guest is en-route to the stage and can’t make it in the two (2) minutes time limit they can notify a Team Member to radio the stage. It will be announced that the guest is en-route.
• Once all ten (10) guests are present, guests will play a game or choose an item or an envelope from a field of 20 items.
• At the time of the Grand Prize drawing six (6) names will be drawn from the drawing drum on March 30, 2019 at 10pm.
• The six (6) advancing finalists from the previous rounds and the four (4) persons whose names were drawn during the Grand Prize drawing round will come to the promotional area for a chance to win the predetermined prize.
• Non-winning tickets will roll over into a drawing for the final drawing of this promotion on March 30,2019.
• Guests can win once per hour.
• Guests much have tickets dropped in drawing drum no later than 7:45pm on March 30th
• Guests swipe their Reward Cards at the Find Your Winning Momement kiosk after earning 100 base-points Sunday – Thursday in March. Guests can use these tickers to battle the chicken in tic-tac-toe as well as use these to for the second chance drawing on March 30th
. On March 30th
, 26 names will be pulled from the drawing drum to win a share of $25,000 CASH.
1. All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
2. Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
3. The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
4. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
5. Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
6. The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of WCH or WCH subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation, or members of the Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition, the following guests are not eligible to participate in any electronic drawing promotion or win any prizes:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors.
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
7. Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
8. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
9. Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
10. In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.