Grand Prize Drawing: Off Your Rocker:
- A total of $25,000 FREE Play will be given away each Monday.
- Guests must be 50+ with a Rewards Card to be eligible.
- On drawing dates, Guests must insert their Rewards Card into any Player Interface to activate entries at least one (1) hour prior to the start of the promotion.
- At the request of the Guest they can redeem for one (1) FREE electronic entry into the promotion on Mondays from 7am to 7pm.
- Reward Card Members who are 50+ will earn one (1) entry for every 50 base – points earned during the earning period.
- On the drawing date at each designated time, twelve (12) names will be drawn using CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD).
- Twelve (12) winners will be drawn from the drawing drum/barrel each hour beginning at 12pm until 2pm.
- At the time of the regular and Grand Prize drawing:
- If the winner is present, he/she will present their Reward Card and valid ID to claim their prize. If the winner does not have their ID-CMP will be checked for a valid ID and verified by the Security Officer.
- A Security Officer will be present and will verify the winners.
- If a guest is not present within two (2) minutes of their name being called, another name will be pulled from CMP Electronic Quick Draw (EQD) every two (2) minutes until enough guests are present for the round to begin. If a guest is en-route to the stage and can’t make it in the two (2) time limit, they can notify a team member to radio the stage. It will be announced the guest is en-route.
- Once all 12 guests (each hour) are present, guests will play a game or choose an item or an envelope from a field of 1-36 items or envelopes in the order in which they were called.
- Each item or envelope will contain a prize description.
- Each item or envelope will be prepared in advance of the drawing.
- Interactive games will be played.
- At the time of the Grand Prize drawing, four (4) names will be drawn using CMP Electronic Quick Draw.
- The six (6) advancing finalists from the previous rounds and the four (4) persons whose names were drawn during the Grand Prize drawing round will come to the promotional area for a chance to win the predetermined prize.
- Non-winning tickers will not roll over into a drawing for the final drawing of this promotion.
- Guests can win once per hour.
- Guests 50+ years of age who earn at least 100 base-points on Mondays 7am – 7pm will receive $10 free Play (downloaded automatically at the Player Interface) and a $10 Food Credit to be used on Mondays only on the day earned.
- On drawing day, Guests 50+ years of age can receive an Off Your Rocker T-Shirt from the Bus Services counter after earning at least 150 base – points. T-Shirts will be available from 12pm – 6pm, while supplies last.
1. All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
2. Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
3. The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
4. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
5. Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
6. The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of WCH or WCH subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation, or members of the Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition, the following guests are not eligible to participate in any electronic drawing promotion or win any prizes:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors.
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
7. Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
8. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
9. Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
10. In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.