Zero To $60K:
- A total of up to $60,000 FREE Play will be given away on Wednesdays in June.
- A car will be given away on Wednesday, June 26th.
- On Wednesdays in June, guests can earn entries to participate in the drawing on Wednesday, June 26, 2019. On June 26th, six (6) guests will be called to the stage at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm to win FREE Play.
- Rewards Card members receive one (1) entry for every 20 base-points earned during the earning period. Starting at 6pm, guests can activate entries at any Player Interface.
- Guests can redeem for their FREE entry on Wednesdays in June from 7am – 6pm.
- Starting at 6pm, guests can activate entries at any Player Interface.
- On Wednesdays at each designated time, six (6) guests will be drawn using the CMP function EQD.
- At the time of the regular and Grand Prize drawing:
- If the winner is present, he will present his/her Rewards Card and valid ID to claim his/her prize. If winner does not have their ID-CMP will be checked for a valid ID and verified by the Security Officer.
- A security officer will be present and will verify winners.
- If a guest is not present within two (2) minutes of his name being called, another name will be pulled from Bally’s quick draw every two (2) minutes until enough guests are present for the round to begin. If a guest is en-route to the stage and can’t make it in the two (2) minutes time limit they can notify a Team Member to radio the stage. It will be announced that the guest is en-route.
- Once all guests are present, guests will play a game or choose an item or an envelope in the order in which they were called.
- Each item or envelope will contain a prize description.
- Items or envelopes will be prepared in advance of the drawing.
- Interactive games will be played.
- Twenty-four (24) winners a week will win a share of FREE Play and have a chance to win one (1) of six (6) advances to the finale. Guests called to the stage at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, and 9pm will pick a FREE Play prize and then pick an item or envelope to reveal who advances to the finale on June 26th.
- During the finale, each Guest will be assigned a number, once all Guests are present one (1) number at a time will be pulled. Each time a number is pulled that corresponds with a Guest that Guest is eliminated and given $250 FREE Play. The last two (2) Guests will then pick an item or envelope to reveal who wins the car, the other Guest will win $2,500 FREE Play.
- If all those that advances to the finale do not show we will not call any additional names.
1. All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
2. Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
3. The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
4. Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
5. Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
6. The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of WCH or WCH subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation, or members of the Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition, the following guests are not eligible to participate in any electronic drawing promotion or win any prizes:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors.
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
7. Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
8. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
9. Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
10. In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.