Sunday, November 24, 2019 12pm - 6pm
Food Vendor Information
The Harvest Market is a market featuring art, home décor, handmade crafts, seasonal décor, fruits & vegetables, seasonal plants, along with amazing Food Truck options.
Rental Space Information:
- Spaces do NOT include canopies, tables or chairs. Each space is just that, a blank space.
Power source is located in designated areas, electricity is available on a first come - first serve basis to spaces that are within extension cord reach of those. If you need electricity, we can help you choose an appropriate space and estimate the length of extension cord that you will need.
- Vendors may setup any time on Saturday as needed but must be ready to open at 11:30am on Sunday.
- Vendors- 80 spaces
- Food trucks- 15 spaces
- All vendors & food trucks must be equipped to take cash & credit cards.
- 16x16 Vendor space= $50 (includes water/power)
- 25x25 Food Truck spaces= $100
Food Vendors Information:
- Limit to no more than 3 food items prepared/served.
- Food vendors must provide all necessary items to prepare and serve their food.
- Food trucks must be self-contained (we can provide water/power only if absolutely necessary).
- Place a menu board in a visible location for patrons to see what you are serving. This will cut down on the time in lines. If you take CASH ONLY, please provide signage saying so in a high, visible place on your truck.
- All vendors must supply certificates of liability insurance in the amount of no less than $1 million in coverage and listing the following as additional insured/certificate holders: Wind Creek Montgomery Casino & Hotel.
- If you don't have insurance, you can purchase this policy through "theeventhelper.com" for about $100 or less, but include both dates so you will have a good policy for both events. Otherwise your insurance company can provide this at no additonal charge.
- Grease barrels are provided for food vendors at no charge. If you need grease disposal, you MUST use the barrels that are provided. Festival volunteers will be available to pick up your trash during the event.
- Each food vendor is required to have a fire extinguisher in their booth. All extinguishers must have a tag attached indicating a current annual inspection has been conducted.
- LP gas cylinders/tanks must be securely fastened in place in an upright position to prevent unauthorized movement. Safety relief valves shall be pointed away from tents, canopies, buildings, etc. Cylinders shall be protected from vehicle traffic.
- Restocking supplies and food items must be done by hand cart after your initial setup. No vehicles will be allowed inside event grounds until Sunday at 6:30pm.
- It is the food vendor’s responsibility to comply with required food permits and licensing.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting, reporting and paying their own local state sales tax on all items sold at the event.
- Festival volunteers will be available to pick up your trash during the event.
- Tribal Police/Security personal will provides general grounds security throughout the day of the event but is not responsible for damage to, loss, or theft of property belonging to a vendor, employees, business invitees, visitors or guests.
- Restrooms and Portlets are available throughout the grounds.
Food Vendor Registration
For more information, please fill out the form below.
Please fill in all required fields.
*Registration entry fee is $100 per truck. Registration is not complete until the fee is paid. We will contact you within 5 business days to confirm registration.