Sunday, November 24, 2019 12pm - 6pm
The Harvest Market is a market featuring art, home décor, handmade crafts, seasonal décor, fruits & vegetables, seasonal plants, along with amazing Food Truck options.
Rental Space Information:
- Spaces do NOT include canopies, tables or chairs. Each space is just that, a blank space.
Power source is located in designated areas, electricity is available on a first come - first serve basis to spaces that are within extension cord reach of those. If you need electricity, we can help you choose an appropriate space and estimate the length of extension cord that you will need.
- Vendors may setup any time on Saturday as needed but must be ready to open at 11:30am on Sunday.
- Vendors- 80 spaces
- Food trucks- 15 spaces
- All vendors & food trucks must be equipped to take cash & credit cards.
- 16x16 Vendor space= $50 (includes water/power)
- 25x25 Food Truck spaces= $100
Vendor General Information:
- The Harvest Market operates from 12pm-6pm.
- The property reserves the right to cancel the event in the case of extreme or dangerous weather.
- Vendor vehicles must be parked within the lines of your rental space OR in assigned areas determined by Wind Creek Montgomery Casino & Hotel.
- Space rental fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- The sale of firearms, alcohol, and pornography, counterfeit or illegal goods is prohibited. No animals are allowed to be sold, and pets are not allowed on the property.
- The AL Open Carry Law is NOT honored on property.
- Tribal Police/Security personal will provides general grounds security throughout the day of the event but is not responsible for damage to, loss, or theft of property belonging to a vendor, employees, business invitees, visitors or guests
- Vendors are responsible for maintaining a clean booth space. All trash from your operation must be removed and/or placed in proper receptacles at event end. Any vendor leaving materials behind will be billed for its removal.
- Restrooms and Portlets are available throughout the grounds.
- Festival volunteers will be available to pick up your trash during the event
Vendor General Registration
For more information, please fill out the form below.
Please fill in all required fields.
*Registration entry fee is $50 per site. Registration is not complete until the fee is paid. We will contact you within 5 business days to confirm registration.